SOPREMA has designed and developed PROTEC'SPOT to provide it with a triple vocation:
- Reduce heat loss by maintaining the thermal insulation and airtightness of the ceiling in way of the spotlight.
- Limit the rise in temperature of the spot.
- Protect the spot from any contact with the insulator whatever its nature: glass wool, rock wool, cellulose wadding,...in bulk, in panels or in rolls.
- The protective cover is made by moulding exfoliated and compressed vermiculite. Each PROTEC'SPOT consists of:
- a base plate with a cover for the connection cable,
- a cover,
- a bag of glue (Vicucolle).
- Compatible with all attic floor insulation.
- Thermal barrier.
- Non-combustible material based on vermiculite.
- Outdoor temperature ≤ 110°C.
- Indoor temperature ≤ 130°C.
- Removable cover.
- Passage of the electric cable.
Precautions to be taken:
- The transformers must be positioned outside PROTEC'SPOT.
- The electrical cables positioned inside PROTEC'SPOT must have a temperature resistance above 130°C.
- The electrical ducts must not be positioned inside PROTEC'SPOT.
- Box of 4 units + 4 bags of Vicucolle.
- 48 boxes per pallet.