Hydroalcoholic gel recommended by the World Health Organization for hand antisepsis.
Hydro-alcoholic products are currently the only products available for the rapid and effective inactivation of a wide range of microorganisms that may be present on the hands.
Ethanol - Hydrogen peroxide - Glycerol - Acrylate copolymer neutralized
WHO recommends the use of hydro-alcoholic products on the following basis:
1. Intrinsic benefits of rapid and broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity with minimal risk of antimicrobial resistance, based on evidence.
2. Appropriate use in environments with limited water resources, in areas without washbasins or other facilities for the practice of available hand hygiene (including access to clean water, wipes, etc.).
3. Facilitating improved adherence to hand hygiene by making the process faster, more convenient, and immediately accessible at the point of care.
4. Economic benefit by reducing the annual costs of hand hygiene by approximately 1% of the additional costs of healthcare associated infections.
5. Minimization of the risk of side effects due to better acceptability and skin tolerance compared to other products.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
Fill the palm of one hand with the gel and rub all surfaces of the hands until the skin is dry.