- A single dowel for all insulation thicknesses from 100 mm to 400 mm, allowing storage optimization and availability at all times.
- Suitable for all common types of insulation (EPS, XPS, PU, mineral wool, phenolic resin).
- Only one mounting tool adjustable in steps for all thicknesses up to 400 mm.
- ATE (European Technical Approval) for material classes A, B, C, C, D, and E.
- Innovative 30 mm spacing zone for perfect stability in all types of materials.
- Fast and easy to assemble.
- 100% safety and installation control thanks to the 2-step technique.
- No more dowel marks under the finish since the dowel is embedded in the insulation.
- The lowest Chi thermal coefficient on the market for dowels with metal screws - without thermal bridges (X= 0.000 W/K) from 100 mm thick insulation.
- Suitable for doubling insulating layers, allows tolerance compensation up to 190 mm.
- The helical rosette allows the pin to be pulled into the insulation and the screw to be anchored in the support, leaving a barely visible mark on the surface.
- The drilling opening and closing with PU foam or a specially adapted polystyrene plug.
- Perfect finishing and filling of boreholes with GKO-POLY polystyrene caps